Metal structures have many advantages, such as:
- Metal structures are manufactured significantly faster than traditional structures;
- The installation of steel structures is fast and easy;
- Mobility – metal halls can be disassembled and reassembled at another spot, if necessary;
- Entirely recyclable;
- Realization of big apertures of the premises with minimum waste of materials;
- Steel structures are significantly lighter, more practical, and durable in comparison with heavy concrete structures.
- The quick production period reduces labour costs;
- Efficient usage of base materials with minimum waste;
- With the proper exploitation metal structures have longer operational lifespan than concrete ones.